I have a exe that contains a backend db (SQL). I've tried just about everything to get this application to run from another machine. I also made sure that my client machine and user have full "SA" access to the database to. I mean I've completely opened everything up with no luck!
Shared out entire folder that contains all of the application files associated with this program, including the database.bak file. Created a shortcut from user's desktop to the shared folder on the server machine.
Shared out the executable itself and also added it to Roles > Management and added it to Remote apps, hoping that pusing out an .RDP package to the client machine would work. No go. I also created an installer package with no luck.
Copied entire folder down to client machine and re-pathed the config file to point to the server. No go.
The latest error I'm getting from the client machine when trying to do "Attempt 1" (See attached)