1) This is related to the Login Script
2) The OS for the Domain Controller is Windows 2008 server
3) The login scrip’s name is Login.bat which contains as the followings:
REM @echo off
Net use Y: \\Bobafilesrv\Marketing
Net use W: \\Bobafilesrv\Accounting
Net use P: \\Bobafilesrv\Public
I go to the Domain Controller
- Go to C:\Windows\Sysvol\Domain\Scripts folder
- I put the Login.bat at the above Scripts folder
- I click Refresh at the Domain Controller
Then, I go to the Profile of every user, and put the Login.bat there
By doing this, I provide “the 3 network drives” to the user (when the user logs in); however, I have to do it one by one for every user.
Per other discussion, EE’s expert (G4ugm) suggests that I can do it with Group Policy (GPO) if I do no want to do it one by one.
Somebody experienced with the above GPO? If yes, please give me a hint.