I would really appreciate some help on the following:
Have two instruments that we download data from as a csv files.
- Refer attached input1.csv and input2.csv
We would like to merge these files into one using a macro.
- Refer attached Output.csv
On input files
- Do not need data in rows 1 to 6
- Column headings (row 7) vary slightly for example REL.PRESSURE (input1) and SYS-P(input2)
- Location of columns can vary
- We will need to upload multiple csv files of the two file types, ie more than 2 files will need to be uploaded and merge into Output.csv file
- Data to be sorted into the columns with titles appearing on row 1 (the REL.PRESSURE (input1) and SYS-P(input2) would go into the SYS-P column)
- Each input file should be added at end of the previous file inputted
Hope this enough information.