1) I have a shared network location. (ie: multiple companies in the same network)
2) I have an internal Class C network of 192.168.xxx.0/24.
3) I'm going to run out of IP address soon and want to upgrade to a Class B network, probably 172.16.0.0/16
4) I am currently using hardware VPNs for the companies to connect back to their resources.
Several companies are connecting back to my shared network to access Terminal Servers, I need to make it so when they go to Network Places they cannot browse and see the other servers/resources. I'm thinking of doing this through VLANs but all my Terminal Servers connect back to the same Active Directory. I'm thinking of using a virtual switch to manage all the VLANs but I don't even know where to start on that.
1) Does anyone know of a Layer-3 Switch virtual appliace that is either cheap or free?
2) How do I hide the rest of my network from being browsed from the Terminal Servers?