Are you surprised?

Does this surprise you?




Obama Honored Fallen SEALs By Sending Their Parents a Form Letter Signed By Electric Pen


SOURCE

Form Letter
LVL 3
EricLynnWrightAsked:
Who is Participating?

[Webinar] Streamline your web hosting managementRegister Today

x
 
Anthony RussoConnect With a Mentor Commented:
I know Abraham Lincoln never did this. Of course the technology didn't exist then. Did President Bush hand write letters to the parents of fallen soldiers? I don't know that answer, but it doesn't seem like a stretch. Maybe they were Form letter that someone put in front of him and he hand signed them 5 at a time. Is that better? If he learned about each soldier and typed a letter himself, that would be impressive, but I don't believe he did that for every soldier.
0
 
EricLynnWrightAuthor Commented:
Underscores his dislike for anything or anyone that defends this country.
0
 
Anthony RussoCommented:
>>Underscores his dislike for anything or anyone that defends this country.

You mean Bush's dislike? Or do you have some evidence that Obama is the only one to do this?
0
[Webinar] Improve your customer journey

A positive customer journey is important in attracting and retaining business. To improve this experience, you can use Google Maps APIs to increase checkout conversions, boost user engagement, and optimize order fulfillment. Learn how in this webinar presented by Dito.

 
Anthony RussoCommented:
>>1.  Bushed signed every letter to fallen soldier's family.

"Maybe they were Form letter that someone put in front of him and he hand signed them 5 at a time. Is that better?"

>>2.  George and Laura Bush surprise returning troops

Good for them. I don't really have a problem with how Bush handled the soldiers in office and believe he would do this.
0
 
EricLynnWrightAuthor Commented:
>>Is that better?

So Bush signing every letter, seeing each letter, and taking the time is not better than Obama not seeing, signing or anything?  Are you kidding?
0
 
Anthony RussoCommented:
>>So Bush signing every letter, seeing each letter, and taking the time is not better than Obama not seeing, signing or anything?  Are you kidding?

Of course it is if that is what happened. If a dozen letters are placed on Bush's desk and he signs them all in under 10 seconds without looking at the names or anything in them, then it is slightly better I guess.

Again, I don't know that this is how it happened, or he read each letter personally. I'm just saying we don't and won't know.
0
 
EricLynnWrightAuthor Commented:
Well, we see that Obama was able to write Heavy D a personal letter upon his death.

Letter from Obama read at Heavy D's funeral
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57327827-10391698/letter-from-obama-read-at-heavy-ds-funeral/


Had Heavy D been a member of the military, Obama wouldn't have done jack shit.  Just rubber stamped it.
0
 
Anthony RussoCommented:
>>Well, we see that Obama was able to write Heavy D a personal letter upon his death.

Celebrities getting special treatment from a president. No other president has ever done that.

>>Had Heavy D been a member of the military, Obama wouldn't have done jack shit.  Just rubber stamped it.

And not a celebrity, probably. Just as potentially Bush would have signed his letter in under a second with a stack of a dozen others. We don't know.
0
 
EricLynnWrightAuthor Commented:
What this is is another reminder of how anti-American Obama is.

From Jeremiah wright, being buddies with terrorists, to his wife saying she wasn't proud of her country, to Obama saying our troops kill innocent civilians.

Just another example of how this man hates his country.
0
 
Anthony RussoCommented:
>>What this is is another reminder of how anti-American Obama is.

This does qualify as a good example of that.

>>From Jeremiah wright, being buddies with terrorists,

I spend a lot of time talking to you, but that doesn't mean we have the same views. Either way, ancient history.

>>to his wife saying she wasn't proud of her country

Don't you get that she was talking about how her country was treating certain citizens. Kind of like if you said in 1800 that you weren't proud of your country for the slavery it was doing.

>>Just another example of how this man hates his country.

I still do not see how you can feel that he hates his country, unless you think he is some spy set to destroy us from the inside. He may not like what the country presently is, but he did take the job of President to try to fix it. You may disagree with his goals and methods, but he is just trying to do what he thinks is right for the country. Even if someone did hate the country, using an electronic pen is not a way to signify that. Be realistic. Do you think he thought something like this:

"I'll use the electronic pen for those lousy soldiers. That will be a sneaky way to show I hate them. MUHAHAHAHA! <Evil laughter>."

It was just a lazy way to not do the effort of signing the papers.
0
 
EricLynnWrightAuthor Commented:
>>It was just a lazy way to not do the effort of signing the papers.

These are for soldiers who died in the line of combat, not just papers.  


>> set to destroy us from the inside.

"I want to fundamentally change America" and that he did.  Due to his actions, the US is on track to spend the majority of tax dollars on interest payments alone.  With entitlements and health care, he's built a system doom to implode.


>>ancient history.

Since when is a few years ago ancient history?



>>Don't you get that she was talking about how her country was treating certain citizens.

Where in the world do you get that?  She's said it multiple times and even said the US is a mean country.  



>>but that doesn't mean we have the same views.

20 years in an anti-American church, kicked his campaign off in the house of a domestic terrorist, bought his house from a convicted slum lord.   These aren't isolated incidents.
0
 
Anthony RussoCommented:
>>These are for soldiers who died in the line of combat, not just papers.

The act is actually signing papers. Bush may have signed them but do you really think they weren't form letters? Do you think he read each one? Be realistic.

>>"I want to fundamentally change America"

Change. Not Destroy. You don't agree with his changes and think they are destroying America, but he is just trying to change it to what he feels is better. You just have a different view.

>>Since when is a few years ago ancient history?

Since it's been beaten to death and the rest of your party has moved on.

>>Where in the world do you get that?  She's said it multiple times and even said the US is a mean country.  

In the 1800's I would have said we were a mean country multiple times to due to how we were treating slaves. She didn't like the way people were being treated.

>>20 years in an anti-American church, kicked his campaign off in the house of a domestic terrorist, bought his house from a convicted slum lord.   These aren't isolated incidents.

More ancient History. People are voting for Barack from today, not the past.
0
All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.