I beat my head on my desk today trying to figure this out and could not.
I've attached the data structure. It has the three tables and their data with the expected results from a query. Here are the requirements:
1. Display 1 record per load
2. Only display the office revenue for the office with the most miles.
3. Aggregate the total office revenue
4. Aggregate miles for the load
5. Aggregate the load by fuel charge, line haul charge, and total load charges.
6. The base criteria would look something like " Where A.Load_ID in (1, 2, 3) "
Thanks in advance for any help. It is truly appreciated.