When user tries to access Shared Folder on Trusted Domain, he gets credentials prompting.
Posted on 2012-08-30
I Have the current Cenario:
- DomainA and DomainB with external two-ways trust relationship (Windows 2003 AD Level)
- TS server on Domain A (Windows 2008 R2)
- Shared Folder on DomainA (Windows 2008 R2)
- DomainLocal Security Group on DomainA (SharedFolder security)
- User on DomainB.
- User(DomainB) is member of DLSecurityGroup(DomainA)
The user(DomainB) are able to logon TSServer(DomainA) without problems. When it tries to access the SharedFolder(DomainA) the system prompt for credentials, after enter DomainB user (DomainB\User) and password it works. I'd like to connect to the resources without enter credentials, How can I do that?