We have a Windows 2003 Exchange 2003 Master Child Domain structure.
Our mail servers are all in the child domains and our archive Exchange server is in the master domain.
Our master domain Exchange Server crashed and we had to rebuild it from scratch. We do have another DC in the master domain for failover.
The server that crashed was hosting the OAB.
Since the rebuid, new users are not showing up in the OAB for Outlook users in cached mode.
They are showing up in online mode and in OWA.
What we have done so far:
1. Rebuid with logging enabled: no errors or warnings
2. Changing the server that host the OAB.
3. Creating new address list.
4. Tried deleting local OAB files on users workstations.
5. We added in all child servers to replication list in OAB in the public folder within the system manager.
So far, nothing has worked.
most of our users are using cached mode so this is a serious issue.