Points of My Scenario:
1. I am admin of a Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2011 solution
2. The SQL Server 2008 R2 is used for the database - configured with transparent encryption (TPE)
3. CRM Dynamics 2011 and SQL Server 2008 R2 are on separate machines
4. The OS for both servers is Windows Server 2008 R2
5. I tried to increase the 50-record page limit on odata retrieve responses for CRM Dynamics 2011 using powershell instructions in attached text file (I got these instructions from the site here : Article
6. Only the last command fails ("Set-CrmAdvancedSetting -Entity $setting") with the following error: "Set-CrmAdvancedSetting: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send"
7. Everything worked in our test environment where Dynamics and SQL are installed on the same machine.
OBJECTIVE: To increase the 50-record page limit on odata retrieve responses for CRM Dynamics 2011.
REQUEST: Please provide advice on how to resolve this CRM issue using powershell or any other means to increase the 50-record page limit on odata retrieve responses for CRM Dynamics 2011.