I'm trying to see if there is anyway I can do this with a macro.
attached file has a code that:
sort , add sub-totals to sheet1 (1)
My aim is,
- Pick the file automatically from my Desktop (K500)
- if in column "A" there are those numbers (1302) then CUT those rows and insert into Sheet2 (58).
- if in column "A" there are those numbers (3653,3727,3736) then CUT those rows and insert into Sheet3 (116).
- Sort the sheets as per column "A". on all sheets
- Add subtotals to every sheet.
- Save the file on my Desktop (K500_Detail)
Your help is appreciated.