Outlook 2010 Synchronisation Issues with Exchange 2010
Posted on 2012-09-06
We have a small environment with an Exchange 2010 server. There about 7 user accounts on the server. Clients are using Outlook 2010 in Cached Mode. For all users, except 1, everything is working perfectly.
1 particular user is having an ongoing synchronisation issue.
* New emails are not automatically downloaded into Outlook. They're only downloaded if "Send/Receive" is clicked, or Outlook is restarted.
* Changes are not synchronised back to the server. i.e. marking an email as read, does NOT mark it as read on the iPhone or in webmail.
* Some emails are not in the sent folder.
* Calendar integration between Outlook and iPhone is not working.
Yet, iPhone and Webmail are syncing correctly. i.e. creating a calendar entry on the iPhone, creates it immediately in webmail. Or marking an item as read. So this points to an issue with the Outlook client. We have:
1. Rebuilt the Outlook Profile.
2. Reinstalled Outlook.
3. Purchased a new machine, fresh install and config of everything.
Yet the issue persists.
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.