We are unable to create a receive connected on our server. I believe this is the first time we have tried. When attempting to create the connector, we get the error:
"Active directory operation failed on <dc>. This error in not retriable. Additional information: The parameter is incorrect. Active directory response: Error in attribute conversion operation. The requested attribute dos not exist"
I found the microsoft article below. It says that SP3 on exchange can cause this and that the fix is to run a schemaprep. However, when I run "setup.com /prepareschema", it goes to "preparing exchange setup" and then says "Exchange Server setup encountered an error." I don't see any errors in the event log. This error isn't really giving me much to go on.
Here is the microsoft article I found:
We are running exchange 2007 on a windows 2008 server (non sbs)