Posted on 2012-09-10
I have the problem as below ,
Problem 2: Bus ticketing solution
This application issues tickets to passengers in the bus. Time of conductor is very important. He needs to issue tickets in as less time as possible which means reducing inputs required for issuing tickets.
• Conductor inputs all the stops in the route before beginning of the journey. Input has the stop name and distance in KM from the start point.
• Ticket price is calculated based on the distance.
• If distance is less than 2KM then minimum of Rs. 10 is charged. If distance is more than two KM then Rs. 5 per KM is charged. Fare is rounded to whole number.
• Conductor should be able to mark the stop which is crossed.
• This is to enable the conductor to input only destination and quantity to issue a ticket. Ticket will be from the stop which is marked as crossed.
• Conductor should be able to cancel a ticket.
• Conductor should be able to print the collection during the trip.
Q) how to identify the Required classes , methods and properties for the above problem
please suggest and provide me the class diagrams fro the above problem.