We use exchange 2007 and outlook 2010 and XP. One of our user whe she sends an attachment of 20 MB she get an error "Attachment size exceeds the allowable limit"
1. Start the Exchange Management Console.
2. Under Organization Configuration, click Hub Transport.
3. On the Global Settings tab, click Transport Settings.
4. In the Transport Settings section of the Actions pane, click Properties.
5. On the General tab in the Transport Settings Properties dialog box, configure
the value for Maximum send size (30240KB).
6. Click OK.
But still i get the same message, Do i need to do configure anything else.Any ideas appreciated.