We have a Win 2003 SP2 Server running Crystal Management Console 11.5. Over the weekend everything stopped running. Reports were stacked up in the queue. We bounced the server and now reports are refreshing very slowly. We found a virus on the server hoping that this was the reason the Crystal application is having problems. Most of our reports are Oracle ODBC and users are unable to see the normal tables that they see when they connect the crystal designer to the data base. I can see the tables if I use the OLEDB for Oracle connector. Has anyone run into this problem before? What can we try to resolve the issue?
With viruses or other malware, it's not uncommon for files in the system32 folder or their registry entries to be affected. Simply "removing" a virus doesn't always solve the issue. The easiest possible
Hot fix for .Net Crystal Reports 10.2.3600.0 to fix problems with sub reports running on 64 bit operating systems
ISSUE: Reports which contain subreports fail with error "Missing Parameter Value"
DEPLOYMENT SERVER OS:
Windows 2008 with 64 bi…
Hope you find this as helpful as we did. We have on the company I work for an application built in Delphi V with Crystal Reports 8.
We all know that Crystal & Delphi can be temperamental sometimes and the worst thing is, nearly…
Polish reports in Access so they look terrific. Take yourself to another level. Equations, Back Color, Alternate Back Color. Write easy VBA Code. Tighten space to use less pages. Launch report from a menu, considering criteria only when it is filled…