[Last Call] Learn how to a build a cloud-first strategyRegister Now


Word 2003 to 2010 - Old Toolbar to New Ribbon - How to Find buttons?

Posted on 2012-09-13
Medium Priority
Last Modified: 2012-09-15
Microsoft had an automated tool whereby you could click on a 2003 toolbar button and then you would be shown the equivalent feature in 2010.  I can't locate this area on the Microsoft Web site.  I don't even know what that darned thing is called.
Question by:brothertruffle880
1 Comment
LVL 33

Accepted Solution

Paul Sauvé earned 2000 total points
ID: 38395289
I believe this is what you are looking for: Word 2007 Guide: Word 2003 to Word 2007 interactive command reference guide.

Although it is for Word 2007, I think it will do the trick.

This page will also give you the links for other MS Office tools.: Office 2003 to Office 2007 Interactive Command Reference Guide

Featured Post

Free Tool: Site Down Detector

Helpful to verify reports of your own downtime, or to double check a downed website you are trying to access.

One of a set of tools we are providing to everyone as a way of saying thank you for being a part of the community.

Question has a verified solution.

If you are experiencing a similar issue, please ask a related question

This article will help to fix the below errors for MS Exchange Server 2016 I. Certificate error "name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site" II. Out of Office not working III. Make Internal URLs and Externa…
MS Outlook undoubtedly is the most widely used email client.Its user-friendliness, cost effectiveness, and availability with Microsoft Office Suite make it the most popular email application.  Its compatibility with Microsoft applications like Exch…
To add imagery to an HTML email signature, you have two options available to you. You can either add a logo/image by embedding it directly into the signature or hosting it externally and linking to it. The vast majority of email clients display l…
Excel styles will make formatting consistent and let you apply and change formatting faster. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to use Excel's built-in styles, how to modify styles, and how to create your own. You'll also learn how to use your custo…
Suggested Courses

829 members asked questions and received personalized solutions in the past 7 days.

Join the community of 500,000 technology professionals and ask your questions.

Join & Ask a Question