Outlook 2010 / Exchange 2010 Having Issues Receiving Internal Emails
Posted on 2012-09-13
We recently moved our Exchange program from a Server 2008 / Exchange 2007 system to a SBS 2011 / Exchange 2010 system. The move went quite well, but since then (just a few weeks ago) we have had some weird issues with Outlook.
For several people, all of a sudden they stop receiving emails into Outlook. Yet they are received on their mobile devices. Most of them are from internal personnel. I sent the client an email today and it worked fine. And sometimes it's only working from specific internal employees.
One other item to note, I sent out an internal email from the Outlook account that is now having this issue, they responded and it was received back. But if they sent them a new original email, it is not received.
I have also made the user(s) a new Outlook profile. On this one it worked good for 1 day, now it's back to the issue. On other users after rebuilding the profile, it's been fine. But there have been sometimes up to 3 new Outlook profiles being made on some users. And again, in all cases. they receive emails on all mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, etc.)
We have also just implemented the Personal Archive on the server for all users. But the issue started before we finished that part of the project.