Points of My Scenario
1. I am admin of Domain A only, which trusts Domain B
2. App server01 (Domain A member server) sits behind a firewall along with a DC from Domain A
3. Domain B has one DC (domain controller) - but it is NOT behind the firewall
4. Users from Domain A can logon to the application on server01 (Domain A member server)
5. Users from Domain B cannot logon to the application on server01 - because the app server can't pass credentials to DC of Domain-B
What is ports to open in the firewall from server01 to Domain B's DC?
NOTE: I have no admin privileges on DC in domain B.