I've got a client whos Internet Calendar Subscriptions for Google Calendars file gets massive in very short period of time. First time I set his Outlook 2007 up to share Internet Calendar Subscriptions with his colleagues about 8 months ago. After 3-4 months he rang me and said that his Outlook doesn't open properly and he needs to open it in Outlook Safe Mode and do Force close almost every single time. I found out that his .pst file for the Internet Calendar Subscriptions for Google Calendar was 19GB (nineteen). So I deleted that and we started over. Now, couple of months later it's 10GB+ again and he is experiencing the same issues as described already.
There is just 3 members hooked up to that Google calendar sharing option. Other 2 have no problems at all.
As said, it's Outlook 2007 and OS is Windows 7.
Thanks for your time.