We currently have an ASA with site to site VPN and anyconnect VPN being utilized. We received a third party cisco router which will be used to initiate their own site to site VPN from inside our local LAN to their LAN through our ASA.
1. What we would like to know is if the following ports listed below would interfere with ports for site to site VPN and anyconnect VPN?
2. Would NAT Traversal be required on our ASA? 5540(config)#crypto isakmp nat-traversal
- allow access from xxxxx on TCP Port 22
- allow access from xxxxx - protocol 1
- allow access to xxxxx on UDP Port 500, also add UDP 4500 for NAT-T
- allow access to/from xxxxx - protocol 50
- allow access to/from xxxxx on TCP port 8080
- allow access to/from xxxxx on UDP port 123