About a month ago we replaced the wireless access point in our office with a Netgear WN604.
All went smooth until we tried to allow a couple "outside" laptops to connect.
We have successfully connected wo Toshiba laptops, several smart phones (iPhones, Blackberry, Android) and tablets (Blackberry & Ipad).
However, we have two other Toshiba laptops (one Satellite, one Techra) - running Win7 - that can "see" the WAP - and the broadcast SSID. We enter the password - WEP, watch the connection progress and then get an "unsuccessfull" result.
We've rebooted everything (laptops, access point, etc.) several times without success.