hi im currently running a windows 2003 domain platform.
- isp - virgin media
- email setup via registrar company temporarily @ www.123-Reg.co.uk
internal network: 10.0.0.x/23
- master dc/ad/dns/dhcp/gpmc server
- isa2006/internal nic: 10.0.0.x/23
- exchange 2003 server: 10.0.0.x/23
external public ip address from isp:
- isa2006/external nic is connected via my local netgear vmdg480 box to the internet
local client xp pc:
- internet access successful
- email sent/received externally successful
note: ive selected the option in 'exchange system manager' to allow 'outlook mobile access' & unsupported!!
qns1. is there anything i should configure on my isa 2006 firewall policy to be able to do the following:
note: ive changed the ip address @ 123-Reg.co.uk which will take between 24-48 hrs to propagate so i currently cannot try the above (qns1) yet