Active Directory: Problem of Time difference
Posted on 2012-09-21
1) This is related to the enterprise network in the Active Directory Environment.
2) This is related to the creation of Home Directory of a user
3) The Share for this home directory is called “Home”; the file server is “Bobafilesrv”
4) I go to the Profile tab, and execute: Connect to X \\Bobafilesrv\Home\%username%
5) There is an error message: “ The home folder could not be created because: There is a time and/or data difference between the client and server”
6) My Questions: i) Why does suddenly it happen like that? (I just created the Home Directory for the first user a minute ago is OK; but when I tried to create for the 2nd user, it gave me the error message; I saw the time at the Domain Controller at 8:00 am; and at the Bobafilesrv at 10:00 am), ii) How to correct it?