I have a simulation of the Enterprise Network with the VMware. It is an INTRANET only (Do not access to the Internet). The Simulation is as the followings:
1) Domain Controller
• It is a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise SP2
• It is at LAN 1 (10.10.10.0/24)
• It also functions as The DHCP server, DNS server
• The IP address is 10.10.10.10; the name is “DC1-W2k8”
• The Domain name is Boba.com
2) MYSQL_TRIAL server
• It is also a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise SP2
• It is at LAN1; I assigned the IP address for this server of 10.10.10.50
• The name of this server is MYSQL_TRIAL
• This server is able to join Domain of the Boba.com; so its FQDN is MYSQL_TRIAL.Boba.com
3) Installation of MYSQL
• The goal is to install MYSQL server at MYSQL_TRIAL
• I use “ MYSQL Installer 5.5.29 “ (as suggested by EE Experts)
• The system needs the .NET Framework 4.0 for the installation
• I have downloaded the .NET Framework 4.0, but during the installation, there is an error message like this:
.NET Framework 4.0 has not been installed because:
Download failed with the error code 0x800c0005
For more information please see the log file
I herewith attach this log file (please see the attachment)
”The time we save is the biggest benefit of E-E to our team. What could take multiple guys 2 hours or more each to find is accessed in around 15 minutes on Experts Exchange.
-Mike Kapnisakis, Warner Bros
With your subscription - you'll gain access to our exclusive IT community of thousands of IT pros. You'll also be able to connect with highly specified Experts to get personalized solutions to your troubleshooting & research questions. It’s like crowd-sourced consulting.
We can't always guarantee that the perfect solution to your specific problem will be waiting for you. If you ask your own question - our Certified Experts will team up with you to help you get the answers you need.
Our certified Experts are CTOs, CISOs, and Technical Architects who answer questions, write articles, and produce videos on Experts Exchange. 99% of them have full time tech jobs - they volunteer their time to help other people in the technology industry learn and succeed.
We can't guarantee quick solutions - Experts Exchange isn't a help desk. We're a community of IT professionals committed to sharing knowledge. Our experts volunteer their time to help other people in the technology industry learn and succeed.