MYSQL: How to read the queries PHYSICALLY and REMOTELY
Posted on 2012-12-30
I am interested in MYSQL. I just completed the installation of MYSQL.
-It is a the simulation of Enterprise Network
- I installed the MYSQL (at the Windows XP which are located at LAN 1 ¿ 10.10.10.0/24; I assigned the IP address of this XP is 10.10.10.50)
- The setup of MYSQL (at Win XP) is Server type (Not Custom or Client type)
-I have a Win 7 at LAN 2 (10.10.5.0/24)
- Both machines are in a Domain called "Boba.com"
-First: I want to READ the queries PHYSICALLY from Windows XP itself
- Second: I want to READ the queries REMOTELY from Windows 7 (from LAN 2)
Somebody would tell me how to do the above 2 goals? Would you provide a little bit of details please. The Helps that I need:
- How to create the Users? (Is it a domain user? or local user?)
-At XP, I should use the Domain User or Local User?
- Please provide the PATH how to CREATE and READ the QUERIES