1) I have installed esxi and vcenter.
2) I logged on the vcenter server and uploaded win xp iso to local data store
3) Created one virtual machine using vsphere client.
4) I installed the vmware tools on win xp. By right clicking on vm -->Guest --Install/Upgrade VMware tools
4) The win xp is up and working fine.
Question: Suppose if i want to install ms office/any third party application on VM(win xp). How to upload a software or folder to vm(win xp)?
This can be achieved in vmware workstation by clicking on VM --> Settings-->Options--Shared Folders -->There, we will select always enabled and clicking add button.
Please suggest me