We are currently using Exchange 2010 with Outlook 2010 within a Citrix XenDesktop environment (Version 6.5). Under the Xen environment, some users are unable to delete large messages (say 5+ MB). However, when they are outside the Citrix environment they are able to delete anything that they want.
When the users attempt to delete a message from their Outlook client in XenDesktop, they will get a message saying "Item cannot be deleted or moved or access is denied".
In an effort to resolve this problem thus far, I have done the following:
1) Tried to reproduce it on my computer, no luck even when logged in as a standard user
2) We are not using offline mode at all or PST files.
3) Tried deleting the messages from OWA and got the same results.
4) Tried creating a new profile for the user
5) It seems to only be a couple of users that are having the problems. It may be worthy to note that the users who are having the problem have some of the biggest mailboxes in the company (about 13 to 15 gb).
Is there anything that I am missing here?