1) Do you categorise and group your servers into priority groups for SLA, availability purposes, based on their importance?
2) If so can you give me some examples of your P1 (priority 1) servers - and what they do/what role they server, then some examples of P2 (priority servers/roles) and what they do/what role they server etc etc.
3) Also what does your scale go to, i.e. p1-p4?
4) Finally, how do you determine if a server goes into the p1 pot, or a lower priority grouping? What factors do you consider?
5) Why do you need to put them into P1, P2, P3 type groups, i.e. with what does that help with? What applies to P1 servers that doesnt to P2, P3 etc etc.
Ours are predominantly windows 2008 servers on ESXi hosts...