My Proposed Project (outline)
Posted on 2013-01-03
Dear Experts, I have this personal project in mind, please tell me the best way to go about it.
The steps I have envisiond are as follows in vb6.
1. Load a flexgrid with the past results of EuroMillions Lottery Numbers.
2. On another flexgrid show the ball numbers and the frequencies of those ball numbers.
3. Construct a MSChart 2d Line graph of the tally in the second flexgrid, and a best fit line.
4. Construct a fractal from the best fit line, maybe a 2d Lorentz attractor(if there is such a fractal)
5. From the fractal construct a probability estimate of where the next points are likely to be for the 5 balls of the lottery.
6. Extract those numbers and present the lottery lines as a list, most likely to least likely lines.
Does what I propose make any sense, please let me know ?
Maybe I have assumed things that are not true, please tell me what they are.
I am happy to give more information as requested.