Need a step by step solution.
I moved from a 2003 Exchange Server and I used Exmerge to export all boxes out to include public folders. I then imported at the client level. I then mounted the public.pst from my outlook account (Full Admin + Exchange Servers) and copied one by one into the new public folders. I have done this many of times in the past on 2003 exchange. But now I can not right click any of the folders and see "permissions" tab. There is one folder that I have full control of and I have no clue how or why. I was reading on how to take ownership thru powershell, but for some reason - I am just not getting it. I can not delete them either.
So Again I need a Step by Step.