1. Internal Exchange server - emails per SMTP connection
2. Internal Exchange server - recipient per SMTP email
3. Internal Exchange server - recipient per email within Exchange
4. F/E Exchange server - emails per SMTP connection
5. F/E Exchange server - recipient per SMTP email
Besides backup, any IT division should have a disaster recovery plan. You will find a few tips below relating to the development of such a plan and to what issues one should pay special attention in the course of backup planning.
This article aims to explain the working of CircularLogArchiver. This tool was designed to solve the buildup of log file in cases where systems do not support circular logging or where circular logging is not enabled
In this video we show how to create a Shared Mailbox in Exchange 2013. We show this process by using the Exchange Admin Center.
Log into Exchange Admin Center.: First we need to log into the Exchange Admin Center.
Navigate to the Recipients >> Sha…
This video demonstrates how to sync Microsoft Exchange Public Folders with smartphones using CodeTwo Exchange Sync and Exchange ActiveSync.
To learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Sync and download the free trial, go to: http://www.codetwo.com/excha…