Different Gateways for Data and Internet Traffic (web proxy)
Posted on 2013-01-08
i would like to change data and Internet traffic by adding different gateways.
current network setup:
- internet is connected to firewall outside interface (184.108.40.206)
- firewall Inside interface (192.168.10.254 ) is connect to L3 (HP Procurve) swithch (192.168.10.1 ) and (192.168.20.1 - LAN)
- we have vlans configured on L3 switch and L3 switch is acting as Gateway for LAN machines.
- firewall LAN interface (192.168.10.1) is acting as GW for L3 switch.
* All data (vpn also) and internet traffic is passing through L3 and then Firewall at this moment.
- I configured Proxy server using TMG. ( TMG lan interface is having 192.168.20.2 without Gateway and WAN interface is having Public IP address.
i like to add routes as below:
1) All IP/Data traffic ( or ) traffic coming from 192.168.20.0 should pass through 192.168.20.1.
2) remaining all traffic (internet ) should pass through Proxy Server (TMG).
we are using HP Procurve 2910al switch.
much appreciate if any body help me to setup.