Just added a new DNS server. However, I used the old DNS server FQDN and IP address from the server that was removed two weeks ago. Don't know if that's an issue. I was told it shouldn't be.
There are any network problems with the servers or workstations that I'm aware of. The reason I ran the test was that in a previous post of mine I was trying to find a rogue DNS server which the Experts did solve. However during solving that problem other DNS problems surfaced.
When I run ipconfig /all from a workstation all DNS/DHCP servers are correct.
See the attached error. ignore the spcala02.laspca.corp unavailable. That is fixed
If I run NSlookup I get "default server unknown Address 172.17.1.30. Which is the DNS server that was removed two weeks ago and then added back in today.
Hope this make sense