Recently I've re-installed Win 7 64 on my PC.
My external drive worked just fine, but 3-4 days ago I have noticed that the drive is on (green ring was lit) but when I went to Windows Explorer, there was no letter of the drive visible and I could not access my folders/files stored on that drive.
1) WD drive - link to it's specs
2) Under Devices and Printers – it shows as Mass Storage Device icon , looks OK
3) Under Win Explorer no letter drive visible.
4) Also it's visible as Drive “A:” under "Disk Management:. It says Disk 1, Removable (A:), but... it says "No media"
5) Worked fine 2 weeks, now can't see the drive in Explore, and when saving file, I can't select that drive neither.
Thanks for help!