I am having a problem displaying chinese characters in the menu of my website. I had a simiar issue prior to this that was resolved by changing the encoding to utf=8. Afterward the chinese characters display fine. I just tried to change a menu item to chinese and am getting the weird gobbly gook again. My site is coded in C# and is aspx. Any ideas?
Well, I finally found something that worked....I added file encoding=utf-8 to the globalization setting in the web config file. <globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8" fileEncoding="utf-8"
The average business loses $13.5M per year to ineffective training (per 1,000 employees). Keep ahead of the competition and combine in-person quality with online cost and flexibility by training with Linux Academy.
The viewer will receive an overview of the basics of CSS showing inline styles.
In the head tags set up your style tags:
Reference the nav tag and set your properties.: (CODE)
Set the reference for the UL element and styles for it to ensu…
In this fourth video of the Xpdf series, we discuss and demonstrate the PDFinfo utility, which retrieves the contents of a PDF's Info Dictionary, as well as some other information, including the page count. We show how to isolate the page count in a…