I woud be very grateful if someone could help me with a task that I have not done before, and hence not aware of a good approach I should adopt.
I have an Excel workbook that is populated with a list of files from a folder that I would like to output to a text file. I attach a sample workbook:
1. There are 3 columns and n number of rows.
2. The first row contains the text "Filename" in the 1st column, a date in the 2nd column and a date in the 3rd column. This row needs to appear in the first line of the text file with a tab separating the 3 data values.
3. The data rows beginning at row 2 in the worksheet should be output to separate lines in the text file.
4. A blank row should appear in the text file after the last data row.
5. The text file should be saved to the same folder in which the worbook has been saved and should be called "DataOutput.txt".
If it helps I also attach a "DataOutput.txt" that I have prepared manually.
Many thanks in advance