I am going to ask this question based on bullet points because I believe it will be easier:
* Itunes on computer has 1,951 songs
* Music on iphone is 833 songs
* Yesterday, I ran iTunes Match on itunes on computer – this service backed up all of my music to the Cloud, even music I imported from CDs, not just purchased on iTunes
* A couple of weeks ago, we set up Cloud backup on my phone.
* There is a setting on iPhone for iTunes Match. When I click it On, it says “iTunes Match will replace the music library on this device.” I haven’t actually confirmed “On” yet.
* So, do I assume that if I enable iTunes match on my phone and run a Cloud backup overnight, all 1,951 songs will be moved to my phone?
This is based on a Windows XP computer and an iPhone 5 with the latest version of iTunes.