I have run into an issue. I am running Lync 2010 with Exchange 2010. Everything was working just fine but after a different issue has been resolved I ran into this issue. I know what the problem is just don't know how to fix it.
We have moved from having a seperate FE server and Mediation server. I am no colocating the FE and mediation on the same server. Now that I have done this I have lost the communication with Exchange UM. The previous Mediation server was setup with talking to exchange. Now that that server is gone the communication has broken. I just need to run the appropriate scripts on the new mediation server to restore the communication.
All teh dial plans have been configured already, just need to have the new Mediation server talk to Exchange.
I am new to this integration and did not set it up previously. The other person is not available to talk to to fix this issue. Can someone walk me through the process to get the 2 servers communicating. Remember I have not done this before.