I have a few 1250 AP's around the office all of which have been behaving normally for some time until this morning when clients connecting to one of the AP's have started to receive IP addresses outside our dhcp scope.
Current lease scope is 10.1.5.1-254 - 10.1.6.1-254
However, clients connecting to this single AP are being given 10.0.0.0 addresses.
I've checked our DHCP server and see nothing out of the ordinary, but restarted service just in case. I've also checked the AP to make sure it somehow hadn't started thinking it is a DHCP server and it's fine as well. Nothing in the logs to indicate a problem. Other APs in the office are acting as expected.