Showing Controls within a function
Posted on 2013-01-20
Okay folks ... this is probably fairly simple and basic!
1. In my VBA is have a "STOP"
2. When the code stops I print the control "email" in the immediate window.
3. The immediate window then displays "Joeb@gmail.com"
4. I then press F8 which takes me into a FUNCTION (i.e. the next line of VBA)
5. However, when I am in the function I , once again, try to print the "email". (i.e. I repeat point 2 above).
6. In this case the email does NOT display !!
7. QUESTION: How can I display my email within the called function.