Windows 8 and Server 2008 GPO
Posted on 2013-01-21
As I know...
- Run DC 2003 console for Windows 2000/XP GPO editing
- Run RSAT for Windows 7 and Windows 8 to create/edit Windows 7/8 GPO
- Run DC 2008 console for Windows 7 GPO editing
- Run RSAT for Windows 8 to create/edit GPO Windows 8
- Run DC 2012 console for ALL versions GPO editing
In fact, Server 2008 and Server 2012 are also running ADMX Templates, so is it possible to download some new Windows 8 ADMX and loading in the existing DC 2008 instead of RSAT? If not, any other good solution can be provided rather than RSAT?