SBS 2003 with ISA 2004 - Enabling Outlook Web Access
Posted on 2013-01-21
I am having a major issue with SBS 2003 & ISA 2004. I need to get access to OWA from outside the business.
Exchange and OWA work fine inside the local network its the outside to inside that there is a problem!
Network Info below:-
What I have done so far....
- Run Configure E-mail and Internet Connection Wizard
- Entered my DNS Settings and IP of Router (192.168.1.1)
- Specified my network WAN & LAN in the drop downs
- Click Enable Firewall
- Put a tick in the E-mail box
- Allow Access to the following Web Site Services from the Internet: Outlook Web Access, Remote Web Workplace, Outlook Mobile Access, Outlook via the Internet
- Then it gives me a summary about what I want it to do
- Click finish
I then get an error:
An error occurred while configuring your Universal Plug and Play Router.
To Cancel the wizard now without configuring remaining components, click Cancel.
To continue configuring remaining components without configuring the router, click OK.
In either case, you must run the wizard again. When the Wizard asks you if you want to automatically configure your router, click No. You must then Manually configure the router by using the information in Appendix C of the Getting Started guide.
- So I click ok
Now the issue is that when I re run the wizard again there is no option at all that I can see that says that I don't want it to configure my device by UPnP? Am I missing something?
I have a Linksys X3000 Router and I have made sure that UPnP is on as well and it still comes up with the error.
Ok on the Router side of things:
Port Forwarding is enable for:-
Https to IP Address = 192.168.1.2
Http to IP Address = 192.168.1.2
So I am really stuck on where to go next with this. Is this a problem with ISA, SBS or my Router?!
Or maybe all 3?
Thanks for your help in advance