outlook email and calendar duplicate iPhone gmail
Posted on 2013-01-21
1. old computer has windows 7 ultimate, running outlook 2007;
2. using iPhone and gmail calendar to sync emails and calendar
3. bought a new computer running windows 7 pro, running outlook 2010;
4. after importing the old .pst from the old computer, specifically, chose not import the duplicates;
5. turned out the emails on outlooks duplicated; calendar on both gmail calendar and outlook calendar duplicated.
6. now removed the outlook email password from the old computer; turned off.
1. what is the right way to remove the duplicated emails and calendar entries.
2. checked the gmail calendar (google calendar i suppose), the mobile device sync is turned off now.
3. where do i find the info to do it right; i didn't want to mess up the iPhone.
4. i also bought a new ipad; still in the box and afraid to complicate the problem.
5. need your help. thanks.
6. i have a window laptop, windows desktop, iPhone, ipad(not setup yet). want to
sync so all four will have emails, and calendar, (one copy on each), is it possible.
thanks for your help.