Our company is about to change from BlackBerry devices to iPhone's
I need suggestions how to best manage all the devices and itunes accounts.
My primary concerns are:
1) iTunes software installed on company workstations.
2) Installation of Apple services running on the workstations / slowing the PC down.
3) Can I have one itunes account for the company or department, then authorise multiple iphones?
4) How to I control apps purchased for business and apps they purchase for personal or leisure (music).
5) Rolling out installation of business apps? (wirelessly?)
I'm sure there is a sensible and efficient way to roll out iPhones in a corporate environment.