Our company is about to change from BlackBerry devices to iPhone's
I need suggestions how to best manage all the devices and itunes accounts.
My primary concerns are:
1) iTunes software installed on company workstations.
2) Installation of Apple services running on the workstations / slowing the PC down.
3) Can I have one itunes account for the company or department, then authorise multiple iphones?
4) How to I control apps purchased for business and apps they purchase for personal or leisure (music).
5) Rolling out installation of business apps? (wirelessly?)
I'm sure there is a sensible and efficient way to roll out iPhones in a corporate environment.
Want empowering updates? You're in the right place! Discover new features in ScreenConnect 6.0, based on partner feedback, to keep you business operating smoothly and optimally (the way it should be). Explore all of the extras and enhancements for yourself!
There is a security feature on iOS devices that is nearly impenetrable when it has been activated. This article will provide some possible solutions as well as necessary steps to take to ensure you do not end up with a locked device.
This video demonstrates how to sync Microsoft Exchange Public Folders with smartphones using CodeTwo Exchange Sync and Exchange ActiveSync.
To learn more about CodeTwo Exchange Sync and download the free trial, go to: http://www.codetwo.com/excha…
CodeTwo Sync for iCloud (http://www.codetwo.com/sync-for-icloud?sts=6554) automatically synchronizes your Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007 folders with iCloud folders available via iCloud Control Panel.
This lets you automatically sync them with…