As I understand it, I can image a server and a play that image to another server with the following steps:
1. Boot the server from which I want to take the image normally
2. Run Sysprep
3. Boot to WinPE
4. Run Imagex to get the image
5. Boot the server to which I want to deploy the image using WINPE
6. Use the DISM command to deploy the image.
Assuming that's correct, if someone could please help me with the following questions I would appreciate it:
1. What is the link to download the latest version of WINPE?
2. What syntax do I use for Sysprep? (both servers are Windows 2012)
3. What syntax do I use for imagex?
4. What syntax do I use for DISM?
With the new era of mobile computing, smartphones and tablets, wireless communications and cloud services, the USDA sought to take advantage of a mobilized workforce and the blurring lines between personal and corporate computing resources.
How to record audio from input sources to your PC – connected devices, connected preamp to record vinyl discs, streaming media, that play through your audio card: Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 – both 32 bit & 64.
This tutorial will walk an individual through the process of installing of Data Protection Manager on a server running Windows Server 2012 R2, including the prerequisites.
Microsoft .Net 3.5 is required. To install this feature, go to Server Manager…
The goal of this Micro Tutorial is to help navigate beginning users with the app store on Windows 8. It will explain exciting features how to maximize your PC through these apps.
This will be demonstrated using Windows 8 operating system.