As I understand it, I can image a server and a play that image to another server with the following steps:
1. Boot the server from which I want to take the image normally
2. Run Sysprep
3. Boot to WinPE
4. Run Imagex to get the image
5. Boot the server to which I want to deploy the image using WINPE
6. Use the DISM command to deploy the image.
Assuming that's correct, if someone could please help me with the following questions I would appreciate it:
1. What is the link to download the latest version of WINPE?
2. What syntax do I use for Sysprep? (both servers are Windows 2012)
3. What syntax do I use for imagex?
4. What syntax do I use for DISM?