As I understand it, I can image a server and a play that image to another server with the following steps:
1. Boot the server from which I want to take the image normally
2. Run Sysprep
3. Boot to WinPE
4. Run Imagex to get the image
5. Boot the server to which I want to deploy the image using WINPE
6. Use the DISM command to deploy the image.
Assuming that's correct, if someone could please help me with the following questions I would appreciate it:
1. What is the link to download the latest version of WINPE?
2. What syntax do I use for Sysprep? (both servers are Windows 2012)
3. What syntax do I use for imagex?
4. What syntax do I use for DISM?
Can Concerto Cloud Services help you focus on evolving your application offerings, while delivering the best cloud experience to your customers? From DevOps to revenue models and customer support, the answer is yes!
In this post we will be converting StringData saved within a text file into a hash table. This can be further used in a PowerShell script for replacing settings that are dynamic in nature from environment to environment.
This Micro Tutorial hows how you can integrate Mac OSX to a Windows Active Directory Domain. Apple has made it easy to allow users to bind their macs to a windows domain with relative ease.
The following video show how to bind OSX Mavericks to …