We have a terminal server that we have been using for 3 users who need remote access. Everything has been working fine. We had to replace the firewall since it died. We configured it the same way and we cant remote in. We just saw that you cannot remote into the terminal server locally from another computer or server. This was not happening before. What could have changed from the firewall replacement? We can remote into another server from the terminal server but not vice versa.
This is what we have done so far:
1. Reconfigured firewall with exact seeing as old one.
2. Made sure all users are members of remote desktop group.
3. Turned off firewall on Terminal server.
3. Verified no user sessions are open.
4. Licensing is good.
5. Tried some KB articles on checking if anything is listening on another port of 3389 and its not. And this one: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2477023
What can I try next?