I just got my Exchange 2010 Hub and Client Access server working as the new "front end" for my Exchange 2003 servers. Everything is working fine, except now that I'm using the built-in disclaimer, some clients are getting garbled messages. Notably the disclaimer looks find though.
I found these links which are very similar, but I haven't found my solution yet:
In this video we show how to create an Address List in Exchange 2013. We show this process by using the Exchange Admin Center.
Log into Exchange Admin Center.: First we need to log into the Exchange Admin Center.
Navigate to the Organization >> Ad…
To add imagery to an HTML email signature, you have two options available to you. You can either add a logo/image by embedding it directly into the signature or hosting it externally and linking to it.
The vast majority of email clients display l…