Watchguard XTM22-W -Changing ISP/External IP - Verify Procedures
Posted on 2013-01-31
We are changing our ISP and just want to verify what needs to be updated on our XTM22-W. At this time we do not have access to Policy Manager, only have access to the Web UI.
Does this look correct and is there anything we're missing?
WAN Connection to XTM22-W
1) Disconnect current WAN connection from XTM22-W.
2) Connect WAN connection from new ISP to XTM22-W
(or should I not connect this until after I've made the changes below?)
From Firewire XTM Web UI:
1) In Network --> Interfaces, change current static IP Address and Gateway address in external interface to static IP from new ISP.
2) Add new ISP's primary and secondary DNS server IPs
3) Change IP in SNATs
4) It's been awhile since I've worked with our Firewall Policies, but think IP comes from SNATs????????
5) Change Primary IP for Mobile VPN with SSLVPN
Will then update DNS at domain provider to point to new IP.
Thanks in advance for any help.