verify CAS array name in use by mailbox database
Posted on 2013-02-01
I just changed the CAS array name of my exchange organisation with the command
get-clientaccessarray | set-clientaccessarray -name mail -fqdn mail.xyz.com
I then ran the command to set all databases to connect to the CAS array and not the CAS server. This is what I get;
set-mailboxdatabase mbx1_dbase -RpcClientAccessServer mail.xyz.com
WARNING: The command completed successfully but no settings of 'MBX1_DBase' have been modified.
I went further to try and check if the databases are connecting to the new CAS array name and not the old one, but the command wont work
get-MailboxDatabase | fl -RpcClientAccessServer
I have verified that the CAS array name has been changed and I have also update it in DNS. I jst need to confirm that the databases are connected to the new name and not still pointing to the old name.