This is related to the HP Proliant DL 120 G7 server (It is a part of a blade center). This server has got the Windows 2008 server (for a file server)
My imagination of the installation of the above server: (I believe it is a straight forward installation)
1) Use the SmartStart (I am not sure which one?)
2) Could I configure the RAID 5 for this server?
3) During the setup of the SmartStart, I believe I have to assign or mention the “Windows 2008” as the Operating system
4) Do Windows update after the completion of the setup
5) Do “Add Role as a file server”
1) Is my imagination correct or complete?
2) Is there other thing that I have to add?
The Windows Firewall provides an important layer of protection and a rich interface to configure it. Unfortunately, it lacks item level filtering. This article details my process of implementing firewall-as-code to reduce GPO bloat.
This tutorial will show how to configure a new Backup Exec 2012 server and move an existing database to that server with the use of the BEUtility.
Install Backup Exec 2012 on the new server and apply all of the latest hotfixes and service packs. The…
Are you ready to implement Active Directory best practices without reading 300+ pages?
You're in luck. In this webinar hosted by Skyport Systems, you gain insight into Microsoft's latest comprehensive guide, with tips on the best and easiest way…