The Installation: HP Proliant DL 120 G7
Posted on 2013-02-01
This is related to the HP Proliant DL 120 G7 server (It is a part of a blade center). This server has got the Windows 2008 server (for a file server)
My imagination of the installation of the above server: (I believe it is a straight forward installation)
1) Use the SmartStart (I am not sure which one?)
2) Could I configure the RAID 5 for this server?
3) During the setup of the SmartStart, I believe I have to assign or mention the “Windows 2008” as the Operating system
4) Do Windows update after the completion of the setup
5) Do “Add Role as a file server”
1) Is my imagination correct or complete?
2) Is there other thing that I have to add?